Highline makes picking bales a breeze!
Highline’s line-up of bale movers makes round bale handling a breeze. With the Bale Mover 1400, you get fast and efficient handling with non-stop picking and transporting. Unloading can be done without leaving the cab and with Highline’s ingenuity built into every bale mover, you can expect faster bale hauling with only one tractor and operator.
The Model 1400 turns big moving jobs into a pleasure by hauling 14 bales in a double row of seven bales. It will load from either side and has the power to pick up bales on the fly.
Want a demo of this product?
Standard features will keep you moving.
Polished chain rails are easily adjusted to match different bale sizes. Chain rails are sloped and factory ground to conform to the slope of round bales, eliminating the needs for cleats and reducing broken strings.
A hydraulic motor controls the chains and eliminates gearboxes, bearings and shafts. (Either row of chains can be operated independently on the Bale Mover 1400 allowing you to fill one side before filling the other or fill randomly and out of sequence on either side.)
Unload Without Ever Leaving The Tractor
Back up the Highline Bale Mover where you want the bales, tilt the bed, engage the conveyor chains and drive slowly forward. Bales are stored in a long, straight row to minimize weathering damage.
- In-cab electric over hydraulic controls give full hydraulic control with only two hydraulic outlets on your tractor
- Undercarriage that walks both side to side and front to back
- All Bale Mover Models have a standard ¼ turn bale fork to automatically turn bales for non-stop loading from virtually any angle. As the quarter turn lift arm begins to lift the bale, the forward motion slides the bale precisely into position for accurate placement on main bed.
- Load soft or wet bales with ease.
- Bale rows are designed to give the operator good visibility behind the bale mover. Transport lights and a transport safety chain are standard.
- From the cab of the tractor, the deck is lifted hydraulically. The bale chains transfer the bales onto the ground without ripping twine or damaging the bales.The tail of the Bale Mover is designed to skid over the ground during the unloading process without damage.
- Fiber wound bushings on chrome shafts.